Deploy allows you to manage config files that you do not store in your repository but that are required for your project to run. For example, database configuration files.
- To include a config file in your deployment, navigate first to the deployment you want to add the file to, then go to the Config Files page via the settings drop down:
- Next add a new config file by clicking on the + icon to the right of the page:
- Now choose where you want to config file to uploaded, relative to your server's connection path:
- Next enter the contents of the configuration file:
- Choose which servers you would like the file to be uploaded to - by default Upload to all servers will be selected:
- Finally click Save Config File.